Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newswriter

Hello everyone! My husband and I have been RVing for several years, but are still very much Newbies! Everytime out is an experience. It's great to have this forum and share.

Newswriter said:
Hello everyone! My husband and I have been RVing for several years, but are still very much Newbies! Everytime out is an experience. It's great to have this forum and share.

Hi and welcome to the RV Forum and Framily.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions or start a new discussion.  Ask any questions you have and we  will try to answer them.  Thanks for joining us.
What part of the country are you from?  You might want to join in at one of the upcoming rallies.  The Southeast Spring rally or the Moab rally in Southern Ut.

Welcome to the RV Forum!  We'll look forward to your participation and contributions to discussions.  What type of news do you write?

Hi!  I'll add my greetings and welcome to the forum to those that have already been posted.  Glad to see that you found us and hope that you will participate on a regular basis.  Comments and questions are always welcome.  We have a pretty broad cross section of experience and abilities here so the likelihood of you getting an answer to any given question is pretty darn good  ;D.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. My husband and I own a small (very small) weekly newspaper in southern Idaho. I did post a tech question and the answers were interesting to say the least :). We are planning on attending the RV Rally in Cle Elum in May - are any of you going?

Where in Southern Idaho.  Our odest son lives in Eagle Idaho north of Boise.  We won't be going to the rally in Wash unfortunately.  Other commitments.

Back
Top Bottom