Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mookiebones

Hi, my name is Adrienne. I own a dog boarding kennel in New Jersey that my husband and I purchased a little over a year ago. We are in are late 20's and very happily married.  I would like to eventually purchase a large motor home (class A, over 35') in the next two years or so. 

I am wanting to rv nearly full time, after I sell the business (for a profit that is!).  I am just starting my seach and educating myself at this point as I have a long time to go to get my MH. 

I have a house in Texas that I will stay at during the "winter" months and I would like to travel  for most of the fall/spring/summer months. 

I have a 5 year old son that I would like to educate ourselves with a "real world" education, and a 6 year old lab mix that will be going with us too.

Anyhoo, I am here to make friends and figure out my game plan, even though I have two years to do it in!

-Adrienne

Welcome, Adrienne.  This forum is filled with very knowledgeable folks who love to answer questions so as you search for your perfect motorhome, ask all the questions you have.  You might want to check out the library also as there is a wealth of information there.

Hi Adrienne. Let me add my welcome to our forum. Be sure to let us know if we can answer any questions.

Welcome to the sight, I am fairly new here, new to Rv'ng, love this site it has already been a ton of help.  I think you will find it so also, don't be afraid to ask question's. 
By the way, I grew up in South Jersey, Haddon Hts, where are you all from?

Hi Adrienne,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us. Lot of RVing experience and knowledge here and we are willing to share that knowledge and experience.

We actually live in Lindenwold for right now, but I grew up everywhere, which is why rv'ing is really appealing to me, I've got wonderlust.? I bought this kennel a little over 15 months ago.? The original owner had it for 50 years, and he was 86 years when he passed on, a week after we signed the original sales contract.? I am not a huge fan of the area, way overdeveloped at this point, but it is a great investment and we should be able to selling it for a VERY decent profit, and then the fun can begin!? I will probably always own a business, as it is very appealing to us, I think the next business will be a liquor store, it should not be as labor intensive as this place is.? I mean, I do need something to fund the rv'ing fun lifestyle.?

I have a two year plan to get out of the rat race (here!) and we should be able to do it, we just need to get the kennels and house in better physical shape, as we bought it as a flip, essentially (with a business as well.).

I have a mobile home in Texas outside of Austin (in Elgin), that I am longing to get back to.? I have a little bit of land there, about 2.5 acres, but I called it home for a while and it is really where I want to be.? I guess I want to chase the good weather, as I have serious back issues and the cold gets to me.? I just don;t want to be anywhere near Texas in the summer, too hot for me.

I want to teach my son about life and going for it, and I figure that the best way to do that is for us to go for it, and live our dreams to the best of our ability.?

-Adrienne

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom