Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rcalbuquerque

Well after reading several posts on toads and other subjects I figure its time to say hello. My first MH was a 95 Bounder 35U. I truly enjoyed this coach and loved the floor plan. My hobby is RC airplanes so I would take the Bounder to RC meets pulling my trailer loaded with my planes. I spent one winter season in Lake Havasu City (2004)at the Islander RV Resort.It was a enjoyable stay and hope to return again for another winter some day.I recently purchased a used 2003 National Tradewinds LTC  37' rear pusher with two slides.The coach has 35,000 miles on it and is in near new condition.Unfortunately there were no manuals at all and the rear TV and stereo were removed (I bought it at a auction)so I got a good deal but a few things are missing. I would like to find a set of original manuals and possibly acquire an as close to stock 19" TV and bedroom stereo. Also the coach has four docking lights made by GE, two are burnt out.I looked all over and cannot find them .Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated........Lou

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom