Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurso52

Hello everyone I am new to this forum, Just want to introduce myself and hope to find some nice friends and email pals.
Thanks Jan

Yes we have a 1999 Tropical with a 2004 Vue Red Line Toad. This is our third motorhome. We sold our home over 2 1/2 yrs ago.? I am retiring from present job in June or July and we will then be leaving and I will be working short term jobs as a nurse as we travel.? Probably 3-5 months at a time. Hoping also to work camp some along the way. I am at present 54 yrs old. My hubby and I have been traveling the last 5 yrs during my 2-3 weeks vacation. Will be going for three weeks in January to AZ. Hoping to meet new people along the way to enjoy emails and get togethers with. Thank you for your welcome to the forum. Jan/nurso54

No better place to meet people then Quartsite, Az., the last week in Jan   

Welcome to the RV Forum .  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Ron
" The man who coined the phrase, Money Can't Buy Happiness, never bought himself a good fly rod !"
The guy that said that was POOR!

Kelly

Back
Top Bottom