Hello,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pig_Pen

Hi everyone,
I've been lurking here for a while now.? Since my wife and I just purchased our first MH figured it was a good time to speak up and say hi.? This will be our first rv and I say "will be" because two weeks after the purchase it went into storage until spring.? It was one of those deals I couldn't pass up.? We bought a 1994 37' Fleetwood Southwind with 31,xxx miles.? The thing was very well maintained and I am still amazed at how much of a rig we purchased for the money.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions, but I will post them in the appropriate categories later.

Paul

Hi Paul and welcome. Congratulations on the Southwind, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it.

Thanks Tom,
I think it is going to be a great time.  My wife and I have always done tropical vacations to get away from the Minnesota winters, but, since the recent addition of our first child, we needed another style of vacation.  We couldn't afford a cabin on a lake and after talking it over, liked the idea of a "mobile" cabin better anyway.

Paul

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the Southwind.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianw1234
Back
Top Bottom