Help finding RV model number and info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdcisneros3

Hi, everyone. I'm new to this forum and to RVing. My dad and I recently picked up a 2013 Gulfstream Conquest to primarily use for overnight hunting. This is both of our first RVs, so this world is new to us.

I'm looking for documentation/videos so I can familiarize myself with how it all works - plumbing, gas hookups, electrical, etc.

I see there are several model numbers of the Conquest. Anyone know where I can find which one ours is? The title shows a model number of 513t but I can't find anything on that one online. Most model numbers I see are in the 200-300s.

Thanks in advance for any info or tips and tricks.

At various times Gulfstream has used the Conquest model name for either a motorhome or a trailer. Which do you have? Agree that 513t does not appear to be a known floor plan designation for a 2013 Conquest, but it's not important. Any documentation available is almost surely generic for all 2013 Conquests, and maybe for other years in that range as well. The floor plan (layout) and maybe some default equipment is about all that the floor plan number tells you.

Take a look at Gulfstream's manual & brochure library. It's incomplete, but anything around 2013 will be similar if not identical. ttps://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/manuals

Research the appliance by their own brand name & model. An Atwood water heater or furnace has the same manual no matter what RV it is installed in.

In any case, most such stuff is much the same in any RV. Details vary, of course, but shore power hook-ups, LP gas tanks & bottles, water systems, etc. are the largely the same except for locations of switches & valves

Thanks for the replies. Based on the length and floorplan we're pretty certain it's a 21MB.

I'm learning now about the gray/black tanks and all that. Seems pretty fun.

Thanks again to both who replied for the pointers.

Further to what Gary said, start opening panels and getting makes and model numbers of all the equipment. Google the equipment and track down "owners manuals," "installation manuals" etc.

These manuals almost always have operation instructions, hookup and install data, basic schematics sometimes and basic troubleshooting.

Every item from leveling jacks, door steps, fridge, a/c to heaters will be a separately sourced system installed in the RV and the manuals are almost always available in pdf somewhere on the web.

Further to what Gary said, start opening panels and getting makes and model numbers of all the equipment. Google the equipment and track down "owners manuals," "installation manuals" etc.

These manuals almost always have operation instructions, hookup and install data, basic schematics sometimes and basic troubleshooting.

Every item from leveling jacks, door steps, fridge, a/c to heaters will be a separately sourced system installed in the RV and the manuals are almost always available in pdf somewhere on the web.
That makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion.

Look inside all the cabinets and closets for a "build sheet" that details the model and equipment installed. It may be on the inside of a door or on a side wall.

Back
Top Bottom