Help! I can't get my kitchen drawers back in.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a file cabinet drawers with that same type system. I can't reinstall them unless I empty the drawer first.
It may be worth a try.

Whoever said to make sure and get the drawers back in the same hole they came out of is right. I have a stack of 4 drawers in the galley that use those slides. The drawers look identical, but there's two of them that I have to put back in the same spot or they won't go in. For some reason, on the top two, it doesn't matter which drawer goes in which hole.

They are also called palm rats in FL; mostly live outside and often climb trees. The park, in its brilliance decided to trap the feral cats and the result has been a plague of them. Don't usually cause preblems except making nests (rarely chew things and go out to forage).

Could I suggest spreading ant and roach powder (boric acid into the base cabinets while you have the drawers out? Boric acid (Ant and Roach from any big box store) will remain a powder and kill most any bug.

I always "puffed" (it comes in a quart puff bottle, similar to a picnic mustard squeeze bottle) boric acid behind/under every kitchen remodel for my clients when I was a contractor...

Oh, year - it's safe for kids and pets... but not as something you'd eat or "bathe" in.

Sorry you had bugs - sometimes they show up and are happy reproducing and you just don't find them until there are thousands!

You shall prevail.

Back
Top Bottom