Help Interior Lights Stopped Working

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ezar

I have a 1996 Shadow Cruiser Pop up TC and the interior lights stopped working.
They do not work in 12v or Shore Power mode - checked fuses and breakers. Installed a new fuses and cgfi switch. A/C, water pump, furnace, fridge and outlets are working fine. Just cannot get lights working. Could I have problems with convert or something else? Suggestions welcome.

Thanks for reply, top down or up lights not working. Also all bulbs been checked on both ceiling double lights. Trying to figure out where the wiring is going and as soon as it warms up I am going to pull converter and look at the wiring. It is only the 12v dc I do not know they will work while plugged into truck battery connection. I have only checked while on ac power.

Use a test light or meter and see if you have voltage at the fuses.
Will do I plugged in the line from the truck battery and the back porch light works with the converter switch on battery and on ac power. Hopefully tomorrow when I get home I will pull and inspect converter connections plus rundown the wiring to the ceiling interior lights.

The last time the OP was here was in March so we don’t know if we helped him. It would be nice to know if and how he fixed it. This is why it would be nice if everyone replied to their posts explaining the outcome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom