Just finished up a week of camping and mid trip, my lights, furnace and slide out power completely shut down. This happened twice, so I shut everything down for a few minutes and plugged back in. Doing this made the system power back up a couple times before it finally went out altogether the next day. All my electical outlets worked so I bought a lamp and space heater to help ease the agony. I took my battery to a local auto parts store for them to check. It was almost dead and no longer held a charge. Upon installing the new battery I bought, I was able to run a little heat from time to time and had lights and was able to close my slideout before coming home. I am ignorant when it comes to RV electrical systems and fairly new to RV's altogether, but it almost seems to me that my converter is bad. I was unable to check it because of is location, crammed under the fridge with copper pipes and electrical wire all around it. Can someone please explain what my issue may be? I dropped it off at the local Campingworld for them to troubleshoot, so I am hoping that this don't amount to a huge chunk of change. Thanks!!