Help with Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndmamas

Hey Everyone -- I am back with more questions ....I am trying to navigate the campgrounds websites to plan a cross-country trip this July....We have 2 dogs and I am finding that the sites seem to have restrictions limiting the number of pets to only 1 ....Is it going to be a problem to find places to reserve with our 2 dogs??? 🤷‍♀️....

Yes it will be a problem. Many will have breed restrictions and some have size restrictions, like 20 pounds or less.
Ok...Is there some other way for us to take care of the utilities (water, sewage etc) without staying at a campground???....Sorry if this is a clueless question but we are totally new at this and I have no idea how to go about planning this....

Ok...Is there some other way for us to take care of the utilities (water, sewage etc) without staying at a campground???....Sorry if this is a clueless question but we are totally new at this and I have no idea how to go about planning this....
Do not apologize for asking a question. That is the only reason forums exist. Yes you can take care of utilities not in a campground, it is called boondocking. Start off by searching the forum for threads about boondocking. Tons of info here and elsewhere on the Internet.

Hey Everyone -- I am back with more questions ....I am trying to navigate the campgrounds websites to plan a cross-country trip this July....We have 2 dogs and I am finding that the sites seem to have restrictions limiting the number of pets to only 1 ....Is it going to be a problem to find places to reserve with our 2 dogs??? 🤷‍♀️....
Keep in mind there are some campgrounds which do not allow certain breeds of dogs. You know the ones I’m talking about. They’ve been known to be vicious. Call the campground and ask them about their number of dogs policy.

We've never been declined for having 2 dogs; however I am often asked if one of our dogs is of a particular breed. For our Schnauzer and Bocci - we are good.

We've never been declined for having 2 dogs; however I am often asked if one of our dogs is of a particular breed. For our Schnauzer and Bocci - we are good.
This is a duplicate post with a different subject line. I've locked this, and further replies should be posted to the other thread: here. Please avoid asking duplicate questions, that way replies will all sow up in one thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom