Help with Point and Shoot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rappar

I'd really appreicate some input. I have a Nikon D70s as my main digital camera. I want a camera I can slip into my pocket and take with me anytime I would go out. Sometimes, the D70s is just too big. Add the lens situation- you take a few and you get the idea about size that concerns me. I want a camera that is flat when off, not one that has a lens sticking out. My Nikon is 6mp. so I want one at least that good, maybe even better. I've looked seriously at the Fuji E900, it can shoot RAW which seems to be rare for this type of camera.
if this were your decision, what would you buy?
Thanks
Ron

I just bought a Canon SD600 for my daughter and she loves it.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Canon_PowerShot_SD600/4505-6501_7-31740583.html

Easily fits in your shirt pocket and has the Cannon quality and feature set.

By the way; how do you like your Nikon D70? Santa brought me a D80 for Xmas and I'm looking forward to putting it through it's paces. Been a long time since I could get inventive with my shots.

Based on everything I have read, you are going to find the D80 to be an amazing camera. The D70s is great and from what I can learn, Nikon made the D80 even better. Have fun with this.
Ron

We have a kodak Easy Share CX7530 and it is a GREAT easy to carry pocket camera.  We got it at Walmart.  I think you would be happy with this camera.
Cheryl

We bought the Nikon S7C with autostablization and built-in Wifi.  Great battery life, fits in a shirt pocket, big lcd screen.  Very happy with it.

Don

Sue has a Casio Exilim 60 that she likes also. 6MP with great battery life and it is .8 inches thick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom