help with questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooper1969

I'm new to the rv world and have a question i have a f150 2.7 v6 i bought a tt that weighs 5886 dry i also got sway and load hitch do you think that i will have any problems with this please help i also have the 355 rear end

'm sorry I'm new to this i have a crew cab 4x4 145 wheel base gvwr is 6600 and the tt is uvw 5720 gvwr is 7600

I'm new to the rv world and have a question i have a f150 2.7 v6 i bought a tt that weighs 5886 dry i also got sway and load hitch do you think that i will have any problems with this please help i also have the 355 rear end
You need to look at your payload numbers and go from there. I had a 2019 F150 with the 3.5eb and 3.55 gears. It could handle the pull weight of my tt, but payload was not there. After two summers, I upgraded to a 2020 F350 with the 7.3 and 4.3 gears, can't wait to pull this next season. I took my payload from 1674 that was beyond maxed with passengers, hitch and tongue weight, even with a WDH, and now have a 3686 pound payload.

This was our first tt and all I was concerned with was staying under my 12.3k pull capacity, not once did I think payload until after the fact. The rv dealers won't bring it up if you don't either, they will just say your under your pull weight and will be just fine...

You only need to post your questions in one post. So I will lock this and leave your other one running...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom