Hey from NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nanadean

Darrell and I just joined this forum this morning, we live in NC just off I95 near the Va. border. We have 2 children, both grown and married and 3 grandchildren. Our dd lives not too far from us and camps often with her 2 boys and occasionally her dh. Our ds lives in Ca. with his wife and dd, he is an active Marine.
We have a 2006 Rockwood Roo 233 that we just purchased this past April, before that we camped in a pu, we hadn't camped in many many years, but decided last year that our grandchildren needed to experience camping so we got back into it.
We live in a very rural farming area and love it but when we camped we prefer campgrounds with full hookups, I guess that comes with age.
Hope to meet some of ya'll along the way.
Happy Camping

Hi Dean and Darrell!

Welcome to the RV Forum.

Full hook-ups? Hey, we all like them; some more than others. There's a bunch of us who meet every January at Quartzsite, AZ on BLM land - No water, no electric, dump station across the road; but we have a great few weeks together! Getting the grandkids involved is a great idea. Too many young people only get to see this great country from a few miles up in the air - pity.

Hi Dean and Darrell,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please ask any questions you have, join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions.  Thanks for joining us.

Hi Dean And Darrell, Welcome to the forum. Good to see folks taking kids and grandkids traveling so they can see the country. The great thing about having an RV is that you're self-contained....you can do nicely without full hookups much of the time.

Enjoy.

Hi Dean and Darrell,
There are some other Rv Forum families near you - the Derways down near Sanford and the Reavis's out west of Winston-Salem (Yadkinville). Probably some more I can't think of offhand as well.

Think about coming to the RVForum's Southeast get-together this October in Savannah, GA, and meeting some oter eastern forum members. 2006 Southeast Rally Plans

Back
Top Bottom