Hey guys and gals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1996terry

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Looks like a very nice website and forum.
My name is Jeff, I'm 16, and enjoy the summer vacations that my family takes. I also do alot of the maintance on my familys' Terry TT. I have a sister one year younger then me, both my parents are in their early 50s.

The tow vehicle is a 1996 Chevy Suburban heavy half (2500 chassis, but it rides lower) 2wd w/ 6.5TD and 4L80E tranny.The TT and the tow vehicle seem to be a good match for each other.

The specs of the TT are:
1996 Terry travel trailer
Model #: 27X
Central Air
Central Heat

I like this trailer alot, even if it is pushing 10 years old.

The previous owners didn't maintain the exterior to well, and I've been trying to get her back into good condition. I spent 8 hours cleaning up the awning. It went from caked on dirt/sap/etc to almost brand new condition.

My family goes a a small trip very summer with this setup, and each year something seems to break, but my dad and I wouldn't be happy if that didn't happen  ;)

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I know I'll gain alot of knowledge from this site.

Here's a couple pictures of the TT and TV.

TT:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 8

TV

Everything looks the same, except it has a new motor, and 231,xxxKM on it now.

Thanks for looking :D

- Jeff L.

Hi Jeff, welcome. Nice looking Terry TT there. Sounds like you get to do all the work while your parents get to enjoy it.

Tom said:
Hi Jeff, welcome. Nice looking Terry TT there. Sounds like you get to do all the work while your parents get to enjoy it.

Yeah, it seems that way doesn't it! Oh well, call me crazy, but I enjoy cleaning things up. I still have to do ALOT of work with the paint on the TT (as you can tell in the pictures it hasn't been washed for awhile either).

But I love detailing cars and whatnot, so why not just make the vehicle bigger lol.

Thanks for the welcome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom