Hey Y'all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kbfeip

Although I didn't properly introduce...I've spent the last few days posting, and really appreciate the guidance provided by members and staff alike.

So....let's do this up right:

Wife and I live in Northern California community of Discovery bay, mid 40's, blended family with 5 kids, 3 at home ages 9, 9, and 12, and love RVing.  We currently own a 1988 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 34L which I just listed for sale on the appropriate forum here. 

After purchasing a new Dodge Ram P/U, we were bitten by the trailer bug, and closed the deal just tonight!  We're amazed at the value and room available in some of the newer slide out models, and decided that this method of camping might prove to be more rewarding for us. 

We look forward to chatting with more members/staff soon!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. Ask any questions you might have. I'm sure you'll get your answers. We've been to Discovery Bay and it's a really neat place.

Well hi neighbor! and welcome to the RV Forum. We also live in DB. We chose this as our retirement home after living in and around the Santa Clara Valley (aka Silicon Valley) for many years.

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

After purchasing a new Dodge Ram P/U, we were bitten by the trailer bug, and closed the deal just tonight!  We're amazed at the value and room available in some of the newer slide out models, and decided that this method of camping might prove to be more rewarding for us. 

Hey tonight you became trailer trash.  Welcome to the club and enjoy!  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom