Hi all, from Sunny Central California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

07tioga24D

New to the RV forum community today.
Have been RV'ing since '94 but in an older "classic' '77 Dreamliner until recently when the guy I bought it from wanted it back for sentimental reasons!!
I sold it back to him and now have an ''07 Tioga 24D (Ford chassis).
Only went out once so far (just picked it up last Tuesday) and I'm making my warranty "laundry list" now.
Just a few items so far.
Looking forward to new friends and good times here.

Congrats and hope you made you and the previous owner both happy

Enjoy that new RV and keep the great memories of the "classic".....maybe you can borrow it back for an occasional "old time" trip.

07tioga24D said:
New to the RV forum community today.
Have been RV'ing since '94 but in an older "classic' '77 Dreamliner until recently when the guy I bought it from wanted it back for sentimental reasons!!
I sold it back to him and now have an ''07 Tioga 24D (Ford chassis).
Only went out once so far (just picked it up last Tuesday) and I'm making my warranty "laundry list" now.
Just a few items so far.
Looking forward to new friends and good times here.

Welcome to the forum. Guess some people just like to keep things for a long time. :) If you have any questions or concerns be sure to ask here. There are lots of people with answers that are just dying to voice them. :) :)

Welcome to the RV Forum and congratulations on the new Tioga.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions,  or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Welcome.

Whereabouts in central California?
I'm in the Santa Clara Valley, which covers a lot of area, but it's gorgeous!
Maybe we're close by?

Thanks for the welcome and commments.....to blsmith25: Santa Barbara County just north of Lompoc

I looked up Lompoc on the map and I guess I'm a little too far north of central CA or you're a little too far south of central CA. We're 4hrs away from each other!
Oh well...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom