Hi all, New Member from MA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigDieselDawg

Hi to everyone here on the RV Forums. New member here, been camping now for 8 yrs or so. Always looking for new campgrounds to try out, new recipes and any new gadgets or tricks to make things smoother and easier.

Hi BigDieselDog and welcome to our forum. Feel free to ask any questions and we'll try to get them answered. Also, be sure to click the Library button above and browse the articles.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions,  ask question, or provide answers to inquiries for which you have the requested information.  Looking forward to your participation.

Hi Bigdieseldawg,

Welcome to the forum. Where are you in MA? We are in CT for the summer and another member is in MA near I-495.

I am in SouthEast MA....Fall River, New Bedford area....about 40 minutes from Cape Cod, Providence and an hour South of Boston....pretty easy to get to pretty much anywhere.  I have a question, on this and other RV forums I have been in I see that people refer to their mates as DH and DW....what does the D stand for?  I figured H and W were Husband and Wife....

BigDieselDawg said:
I see that people refer to their mates as DH and DW....what does the D stand for?? I figured H and W were Husband and Wife....

"Dear" or in some instances Darn or Dumb ;D

I see you've gotten the answer for DH and DW from Kenneth. :)

We've been through your area many times heading to the Cape or Battleship Cove. I have a friend who grew up in Fall River. Haven't been that way for several years now. Though I loved going to the Cape I never liked the crowds. I should take our grandson to Battleship Cove. I think he'd enjoy it. Come to think of it he might not as much since his uncle is the Captain on a guided missle destroyer. ;D

Jim

Just watch how use use the D in her presence, could be costly and painful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom