Hi all! New, New, New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THTraveler

Hello everyone. Just purchased a 19 GD Momentum 395M. Excited for starting out the full time RV life (due to work).2019 GD Momentum 395M Left2.jpg

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new Grand Design. Enjoy these forums. RV Life Pro also sponsors a couple other forum sites you might find beneficial too.

"My Grand RV" forum - click here

and

"Fifth Wheel Forums"

RV Life Pro also sponsor many more, all are worth diving into. I enjoy all of them, respond and participate on about 4 of them, mostly the Montana forum.... for obvious reasons. Each one has a unique "flavor" to them, of course, they are there for a different audience with different needs too. You can use the same user name and password on all of them, you just have to create a profile on each one separately.

Click here....
Then scroll down the page and click on RV Life Community, "Learn more" for links and the complete list.

Enjoy that new Grand Design. She looks like a beauty.

Hello everyone. Just purchased a 19 GD Momentum 395M. Excited for starting out the full time RV life (due to work).
Another welcome to our forums, and congrats on the GD Momentum. A year ago, after 30+ years of motorhoming, we bought a 2018 GD Reflection.

Welcome aboard. Man, start off big. This is a great forum with a lot of knowledge. If you have any questions, ask away. Someone will be along shortly to answer. Again, welcome, and hope to see you down the road.

Welcome to the forums. Looks like you jumped in with both feet. Hope you have the appropriate truck to haul that monster. What does that beast weigh?

Hi there B. I did jump in with both feet. All or nothing with everything I do.lol. Funny thing is I just sold my 2019 duramax which would jave been overloaded anyway. Been dealing with scalper dealers ever since on trying to get a 3500 drw duramax. Anyway, got a long term camp picked out and will get a hauler to deliver so no biggee for now. Thanks for the welcome and Rock On!!!

15720 unladen. Drw for sure
Looks heavier. Diesel of your going through the mountains. Am mostly flat lands RV’ing so went gas with a 8 speed. Pulls good on smaller hills fine. Unfortunately Ram is still using 6 speeds with their diesels when I upgraded last year checking out diesels. GM has a 10 speed that seems to be real good from talking to owners. Good luck.

Looks heavier. Diesel of your going through the mountains. Am mostly flat lands RV’ing so went gas with a 8 speed. Pulls good on smaller hills fine. Unfortunately Ram is still using 6 speeds with their diesels when I upgraded last year checking out diesels. GM has a 10 speed that seems to be real good from talking to owners. Good luck.
My good friend has a duramax with the 10 spd 3.73 and gets better mileage than my ford with the 3.55s and 6spd Gm make a good truck its just a very dated interior compared to ford or ram

My 2019 2500 duramax with 6sp was fantastic and bullet proof. A real proven setup. Ill get another chevy but a dually. On the fence about another durmax though. Currently diesel is $2 more than gas per gallon in pennsy. Really liked that torque however I wouldn't drive the miles to justify the diesel cost or the cost adder for the engine. However resale holds very well. Oh the quandry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom