Hi All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

traveloturc

I am? a new member from Turkiye.I am planning to visit USA next year with my wife and I am trying to understand the do's and dont's of this way of living.
I hope that you will not be bored with my questions
I want to thank you in advance for all your contributions
all the best
good luck to everybody
:)

Welcome to the forum. Do not fear, we will not be bored with your questions. We are here to answer any and all that we can. Ask away!!!

Welcome to RVForum.net. Feel free to ask questions and we will do our best. I also suggest you use the Search facility (see the tool bar near the top) to find previous messages on the subject - nearly everything has been discussed here before, tough not always from the same perspective you will have.

Welcome to the RV Forum. You have found the place to get information on RVing so please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you have.  Thanks for joining us.  Hope to get to meet you when during your travels here.

Hi Again
sorry for being late to reply you
I want to thank you all for this warm welcome
I am trying to familiarize myself with the website and I am trying
to follow the useful comments written before me
thanks again
and all the best
regards
macit  :D

Welcome to the forum. What kind of RVing is there in Turkey? I love hearing about traveling in other countries.

And remember, you're never too old for rock 'n roll.

Hi Wendy
thanks a lot for your letter.
In Turkey in general people coming from Europe are doing RV.
This Vehicles mostly are in the range of B and small C classes.
Its very hard to see the examples of A class RV
please dont hesitate to aslk anything that you want to know about my country
all the best
regards
macit

Macit,

Welcome to the Rv Forum!

Back in the 60's, I spent a bit of time at Incirlik Air Base, and got to know a bit about Turkey and her people. Quite honestly, I liked it far better than Iraq or Iran for many reasons. Whenever we went to a different country, it was drilled into our heads that we were guests of that country and were expected to follow and respect the local traditions and laws. It's really not a hard thing to do, and I'm sure you'll have no problem here in the U.S. Our ways of life may be half a world apart, but after 40+ years, that 'distance' has probably vanished to a great degree. You'll find the people here are warm, generous, and caring.

I hope you'll be able to visit us soon, and have an enjoyable stay with us. :)

Karl

Hi Karl
thanks a lot for your comments.I  already feel myself as a member of the family .I ve been many times in USA for business purposes but this time I want to enjoy the US
because I ve never have the chances to look around .
hope to meet you and other RV members there
all the best
and good luck to everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom