HI All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ranankay

Well we are really going to do It . Buy a motor home and grab our cameras and start touring our wonderful country. Sold my business sold my tv  sold my big leather easy chair sold my gun collection  but I didn't sell or even lose my best part my wonderful wife Kay of some 30 years . Thats as close as you'll get to knowing our ages  ha ah. I'll  probally be needing a lot of advice and insight in the next upcoming months. After all the dumbest kind of dumb is when you don't know when you're dumb, so at this point I don't know what to even ask . This forum seams to have a lot of good advice and help. Maybe I can give some back  withquestions about photography if that is allowed.
Thanks so much Ran an Kay

Welcome to our forum. Sounds like you're well along with your plan to jump into the RV lifestyle. Feel free to look around and ask any questions. Don't forget to check our library for some useful reading material (click the Library button above).

Photography discussions and advice are always welcome on our Photography and imaging message board. We have a number of knowledgeable photographers here in addition to neophytes such as myself .

Hi Ran & Kay,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Looking forward to your participation here. Thanks for joining us

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom