Hi, Folks,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladysibley

Hi, fellow RVers,

We have been RVing off and on for a lot of years.  We started tent camping when our children were young, quickly moved up to a couple of Volkswagen campers, then moved on to a 24' travel trailer for two years.  That was followed by a period of no RV for several years, followed by a used '88 Falcon van camper for a couple of years.  Then, ten years of whining, until I convinced my husband to buy a 2002 Lazy Daze Class C motorhome.  We picked it up at the factory in Montclair, CA, in July 2002, and have been enjoying it ever since.

We're not fulltimers, just several months a year.  We travel with two Yorkies, who seem to enjoy the new smells at every stop.  We are Lifetime Escapee members, and just moved our LD from a storage garage in a town near our home, to an ERPU site at the Escapee's Rainbow's End RV Park in Livingston, TX.  "Dreamcatcher", as we call our RV, will have to learn to live outside fulltime from now on!  :)

Tom

Administrator
Hi Sharon and welcome. Feel free to look around, join in the discussions, or ask any questions.

Jim Dick

Moderator Emeritus
Hi Sharon,

Welcome to the forum. Several Escapees members here including us though we haven't done much with them. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Hope you jump into any conversation where you have something to add. Also ask any questions you might have. Lots of people here willing to answer.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
Hi Sharon,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  We too are Lifetime members of Escapees.  Have been to Rainbows End there in Livingston many times.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions, or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  You are also welcome to join us at one of the RV Forum rallies.

Top Bottom