Hi From AZ.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome aboard Ed. Love Arizona and a good buddy lives in Chandler. Might be trying to get to see him before year end.

Things are up in the air currently

I`m Ed (Retired) Living in my RV. What a challenge and a good life.
Welcome.

I think AZ is my favorite state to RV in. Summers near Flagstaff, winters down south, such as Organ Pipe or Tucson. Can get mostly decent weather there any time of year without leaving the state. And gas is cheaper there too!

High mountains and the extra beautiful low Sonoran Desert and everything in-between.

-Don- Auburn, CA

Welcome.

I think AZ is my favorite state to RV in. Summers near Flagstaff, winters down south, such as Organ Pipe or Tucson. Can get mostly decent weather there any time of year without leaving the state. And gas is cheaper there too!

High mountains and the extra beautiful low Sonoran Desert and everything in-between.

-Don- Auburn, CA
Hello Don your right AZ has everything, I moved from Auburn Ca. to Quartzsite AZ. in 2015, heck we may know some of the same people, it`s a small world. Well I will cut this short. See Ya

Thanks guys! I didn't expect a response so pleasant, it made my day. I don`t know what else to say, except Have a good day.
See Ya

Thanks for jumping in and assisting "Lihurryon" the new member.

With that willingness to help you will fit right in here.

Welcome.

You probably already know that we have a big gathering in Quartzsite in January.

Hope to see you then.

Hello Don your right AZ has everything, I moved from Auburn Ca. to Quartzsite AZ. in 2015, heck we may know some of the same people, it`s a small world. Well I will cut this short. See Ya
I just came back to my other house in Reno--took an electric motorcycle back here. Was a BIG mistake to take HWY 20. You wouldn't believe how they are making a mess out of that once beautiful area with more road construction than I ever saw anywhere in my life. What a big mess! Countless trees cut for miles and dirt and dust everywhere. It will probably be years before I take that route again. Long wait times because of the construction. Hundreds of road construction vehicles in the area.

My Auburn house is in the "Christain Valley" section of Auburn, not far from Dry Creek Road, Exit 124 on I-80.

-Don- Reno, NV

Cool yea The Fires took a toll last year. I lived in Christian Valley for a spell near Halsey Forebay, and on Auburn Ravine at Dairy in Auburn. I just had to get out of Calif. Too expensive for my Retirement. It`s all good, and a small world. (y) :)

I was on that 20 a few years ago had a rock hit the front wind shield so hard part of that glass came in on the dash! Think I'll take another road next time if it's still that bad.

Thanks for jumping in and assisting "Lihurryon" the new member.

With that willingness to help you will fit right in here.

Welcome.

You probably already know that we have a big gathering in Quartzsite in January.

Hope to see you then.
Your Welcome Bill (the Huey Pilot), I enjoy helping people when I can. I didn't know about the gathering, is it at Tyson Wells? let me know when & where I'll see what I can do. Have to go know, see ya

I didn't know about the gathering, is it at Tyson Wells?
Yes, here's some info on the 2022 rally, don't see info for 2023 yet:

Yo! Welcome to the Forum! This was our first year at the QZ Rally. We meet new and old (experienced) RV friends. It was a great time. You'll get a warm welcome from everyone.

I was on that 20 a few years ago had a rock hit the front wind shield so hard part of that glass came in on the dash! Think I'll take another road next time if it's still that bad.
I-80 is even worse in that area. I have a big crack down the center of my Tesla windshield right now from being on I-80 when a small rock hit it. It's been hit with rocks countless times before this happened, all from when on I-80.

-Don- Reno, NV

I-80 is even worse in that area. I have a big crack down the center of my Tesla windshield right now from being on I-80 when a small rock hit it. It's been hit with rocks countless times before this happened, all from when on I-80.

-Don- Reno, NV
A lot of rock trucks in that area

Back
Top Bottom