Hi from Palmdale, Calif.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarahdove

Hi Rvers,

I just wanted to say hello.? Hubby and I live in the southern Calif. desert along with our 2 gorgeous Golden Retrievers and 2 beautiful Boston Terriers.

If there are any Open Road (by Pilgrim) 5vers out there in Calif., would love to start an Open Road camping group. :)

Welcome to the RV Forum, Sarah and Nick :)

I'm sure if there are any Open Road owners out there, you'll hear from them soon. Sounds like you bought a new truck and new rv - are you new to rv'ing, or have you upgraded from something else?

Hi Nick and Sarah,

Like Karl I'm sure any Open Road owners on this forum  will be checking in with you.
Please  join in on any of the ongoing discussions, or start new discussions, or ask any questions that you have.  Thanks for joining us.

Sarahdove said:
If there are any Open Road (by Pilgrim) 5vers out there in Calif., would love to start an Open Road camping group. :)

Hi Sarah,

No need to limit your scope of RV enthusiasts to Open Road 5ers.  This group is very eclectic and has some awesome rallies. We have a mtorhome but the thrill of the 'RV is the cement that sticks us all together.  We used to live in Huntington Beach Ca and know all about CA deserts. We've camped in Anza Borrego for years.  We love the Quartzsite rallies in January and invite you to participate if you are up to sand, wind, dust and the most spectacular sunsets you can imagine as well as the worlds biggest flea market.  Watch the calendar for dates.

Betty

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Forum.  There are several rallies every year and we have a ball come join in. 

We also live in Southern California in Bonsall near Fallbrook and Escondido in San Diego county.

Marsha~

Hi Nick and Sarah,

Welcome! I'm sure you will find the folks here very helpful and friendly.

We're glad you are here!

Best, BernerGran

Hi Sarah and Nick,

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of folks here who know an awful lot about RVing. Ask away with any questions you have and you're sure to get an answer.

I don't know about Open Road owners but there are fair amount of desert rats here including Mike and I who lived in Death Valley for four years (can't get much deserty than that!!). And we can't wait for the Forum Rally in Quartzsite in January.

And there are a bunch of dog lovers, too. Our hairy beast is a chocolate lab named Sam.....don't think we could handle more than the one in the motorhome! You have my admiration with four.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom