Hi from Sarah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gonepostal

After about 4 years of working 10-11 hours a day 6 days a week, I have finally moved up the seniority list to a point where I can get a "normal" 40 hour week.? Someone asked what I was going to do with all my free time and I told them I wanted to get back in touch with old friends, if they will forgive my absence.? So here I am.

A quick summary:? I am living in Saint Louis Park, MN, where I bought a little house and have a garden and a couple cats.? Does that mean this gypsy has roots?? I've been working for the post office for the past 4-1/2 years, the last 2-1/2 as a city mail carrier.? I've been a substitute all this time, but at the end of the month I will have my own route.? My mom died suddenly in June after a full life of 93 years. She'd been living on her own and was active and alert right up to the end.? Other than keeping an eye on Mom and working all the time I haven't done much else, but I'm ready to get back to things that have been on the back burner.? I'd like to get a pop-up camper for weekends and do some remodeling on my house.? It's been so long since I've had 8-hour days, I don't even know where to begin!? The forum is a good start, though.

Sarah

Hi Sarah, 

We are really glad to see you here on the forum.  How is your friend Elliot doing? ??? :D  It has been so long since Sam & I have seen you.  Really happy to see you  here.

Hi Sarah, good to see you back! Sorry to hear about your Mom.

gonepostal said:
So here I am.

Welcome back, Sarah!

I hope you still have an excuse to visit Phoenix.  We will have a special rally just for you.  :)

Phil

Welcome back Sarah.  You have been missed.  Sorry to hear about your Mom.  We enjoyed that day whe we all got ice cream cones  :)

I was pleased to see Elliot sits in a place of honor in Sarah's front room.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome back!!!!! It sure is great to see you here again. As I mentioned to Ned in another thread, we still have our "Sarah Bear" in the rig and it reminds us of the many happy times we have shared. You were missed!!

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Sounds like she had a good life to the end. Mine passed away last year. She was only 89. Hope I get that far!!

Hope we will "see" more of you here and hope someday to visit again. Still remember the neat trip on the paddle wheel steamer!

Good to hear from you again, Sarah!  And we hope to see you somewhere on the road once again as well. 

It's been ages since we were out your way, but we hope to correct that in 2006 if fuel prices aren't too crazy. Maybe our paths will cross then.

Gary & Nancy

Great to see you here again, Sarah!

Bev & I always have a spot for you in our home and at our table. Your smile and laugh is contagious. ;D

On your way to Phoenix, stop here in NM!

Elliott is his usual reticent self.? He wasn't much help getting me moved and unpacked.? His main job right now is to supervise the cats but they just walk all over him.? :D? (For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting Elliott, he is a 6-ft tall dummy who rode co-pilot when I was full-timing.? He is the source of lots of comments, but he never complains about them.)

It's nice to see so many familiar faces and names still here.  I'll have to find a digital camera and take a picture of Elliott and me for the forum.

Sarah

Would be great to have a photo of you and Elliot here.  I know Elliot doesn't seem complain no matter what happens.  We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Chet18013 said:
Are you going to start traveling again in the future?

Now that I have days off, including a 3-day weekend every 6 weeks, and have no reason to stay in town, I'd like to get a pop-up or Scamp.? Until I retire I can't go on the road like before but there are lots of neat places within a day of Minneapolis that I have never seen.? For weekends, I think a little trailer would be fine.
Sarah

Sarah;  So glad to see you again.  Really sorry about your Mom.  It was a real pleasure knowing her. 

We too have our "Sarah Bear" in the windshield of our motorhome.  Watches out the front as we travel and keeps an eye on us when parked.

We have a nice house in Sierra Vista that has a park attached.  We have a guest room and we keep lots of food on hand.  We would love to have you come for a visit.

Back
Top Bottom