Hi, I'm new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RPARKER

My wife and I live in the Houston area and are relatively new to RV'ing. We took delivery on a small, 16 ft Casita trailer this past April and have been thru Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Missouri, thourouly enjoyed the Branson and Carthage areas. Taking another trip thru Mississippi, Alabama and possibly Florida in October. We have never pulled a trailer before but are learning the ropes quickly. I'm sure I'll be asking for advice from you veterans soon or later. Glad to be here.

Ron and Deb Parker
and our K9 partners.
La Porte, TX

Hi Ron and Deb,

Welcome to our forum. Make yourselves at home and feel free to join in and ask any questions. Congrats on the Casita and your trip. What are you towing with?

Hi Ron & Deb,

Welcome to the forum. You'll get lots of answers here.

Where are you going in Florida? We live at The Great Outdoors in Titusville. Won't be back there until early November.

We are pulling with a 2003 Mazda Tribute, 3.0L (201 hp), front wheel drive, auto tranny (sister to the Ford Escape). That is one reason we had to go with a super light Casita but we are having a blast. We will upgrade to something bigger in about 5 years. Our trip east from here will take us to Biloxi, then Moibile, then the Florida panhandle. Next spring we will go a little further to probably the Orlando area and maybe the keys, if the those blasted hurricanes stay away. Looking forward to lots of traveling. I have found my new hobby!

Ron,

Hurricanes are not allowed in Florida between 1 November and 1 June of every year. ;D

If you get to the Orlando area let us know. If we're home we're only about 40 minutes away.

If you get as far as the Florida panhandle this October, come to the RV Forum Southeast Rally in Tifton, GA. from 11/1-11/7/2005. It's only a hundred miles or so further.  A number of people will be arriving by 10/30, so drop in and spend a few days or stay the entire week.  It's very informal - no procedures, events or pre-registration. Just show up and have fun with other Rvers lik,e yourselves.

See http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php?topic=1064.0 for more info.

RPARKER said:
My wife and I live in the Houston area and are relatively new to RV'ing. We took delivery on a small, 16 ft Casita trailer this past April and have been thru Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Missouri, thourouly enjoyed the Branson and Carthage areas. Taking another trip thru Mississippi, Alabama and possibly Florida in October. We have never pulled a trailer before but are learning the ropes quickly. I'm sure I'll be asking for advice from you veterans soon or later. Glad to be here.

Ron and Deb Parker
and our K9 partners.
La Porte, TX

Howdy, Ron and Deb.

Welcome to the RV Forum!! I think those Casita trailers are neat!!

Regards,
Liz

Ron and Deb,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Sounds like you are allready enjoying the Casita.

Ron & Deb,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad to see that you found us and hope that you make this your on-line home for RV related topics.  Your new Casita trailer sounds neat  ;D .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom