Hi! I'm new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ptbeads

Hi!  My name is Dianna and I'm totally new to RV'ing.

We purchased a used RV(which we pick up in a few weeks) mainly to travel to shows that we attend as vendors.  My mom and I own a travelling business.  Mostly, we attend motorcycle rallies.  We hope to break the RV in this year at Bike Week in Daytona! 
We have been referred to as "The Ladies' Chrome Shop" at some of our rallies.  I am a glass artist and make beads using a torch which I then incorporate into art jewelry.  We also sell some costume jewelry and do custom embroidery. 

I will most likely be a lurker for a while, but as March and Bike Week get closer, you'll probably hear from me as I start to panic.  ;D     

Welcome to the forum and ask whatever you please.  There are many individuals from various fields of life and their knowledge of RVing and RVs is beyond reproach.  Then there is the forum staff that keeps things in line and on target as well as their precise specs for many many items of conversation.  So fire away.  Many in the forum do have hobbies of all sorts and well and some with sales items as the travel the country, so unique you are not, just join right in.

Hi Dianne, Welcome to the Forum. There are lots of folks here who can answer just about any question you've got so ask away. Bike Week in Daytona will be quite a way to break in the RV.

Enjoy
Wendy
Pahrump, Nevada

Hi Dianne,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Please ask any questions you have and we will try to provide the answers.

Thanks guys.  I've been reading in the library and learning lots of interesting things.  For example, I had no idea that spiders like the smell of propane.  No wonder they are all over my torch station.  It's so frustrating to be in the middle of a piece and have a spider drop in from the ceiling.  *shudder*

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom