hi jacker camper jacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ekim780

Is there an adaptable bracket made to switch out my hi jackers to happy jacks. So as to prevent me from removing the existing support corner brackets.

dealership stated that they couldn't find an adaptor plate for it. I'll get to a fab shop and get some steel cut to make my own adaptor. I don't want to remove my existing support brackets for fear of causing more issues. thanks

Dealership staff tends to look in their supplier catalogs for some pre-fabricated, quick & easy solution and give up if nothing pops up. More typically, a change-over like that requires a bit of mechanical creativity and maybe bending or otherwise "retrofitting" to make things work. The shop management doesn't like to do that because they become liable for any future problem that may occur.

I don't have any first hand knowledge of the HappiJac Z-bracket or the mounts you now have, so can't even guess what may be needed. Apparently nobody else here does either. A picture of the existing bracket and the new ones might help, but we would still be guessing.

etrailer.com has HappiJac stuff and they are often helpful in conversion problems like this. You might want to check there and send in a Help request.

The HappiJac install manual is available online - have you investigated that? HAPPIJAC COMPANY ELECTRIC JACK INSTALLATION | Manualzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom