Hi ther

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikel

Just want to intodruce myself.

First, I want to say sorry for my bad english.

My name is Mikel and i am from Europe/Germany, i am 40 Years old and I own a Rockwood Classic Royal on Spartan Chassis with a Cummins Diesel Pusher. It is my third RV, the one I owned before was a Winnebago Brave. I would never buy a non US RV, I just love US RV?s.

Mikel

Welcome to our group, Mikel.  Are you residing in the USA now or traveling in Europe? 

We have several European members who bought motorhomes here and a few who have taken them back to Europe with them.

By the way... your English looks OK to me.  :)

Hi Mikel and welcome to our forum. Please feel free to join in any of our discussions or ask any questions.

I'm always curious about RV campgrounds in Europe. Could you tell us something about them? Do they readily accomodate the RVs that you've purchased? Do you need to make any modifications to the RV in order to use them there?

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you are here. We have quite a few European members but not many from Germany. Hope you stick around and ask any question you might have. Be sure to join any conversation that interests you.

Hi Mikel,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions that you might have.  Looking forward to your participation here.  Like Tom I am also curious about the campgrounds in Europe so would welcome any information you can give on them.  Glad you found us.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom