Hi to everyone...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rosterh

Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I live in Denver, CO.  My wife Mona and I are very new to rv'ing, so new that we are still looking for the right travel trailer for us and our two little children.  So far all the advice I have read throughout the forum has been extremely helpful in our pursuit.  Thanks for everything so far!

Rob & Mona,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Glad you found us.  Looking forward to your participation in the ongoing discussions.  Please start new discussions or ask any questions you have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Hi Rob and Mona. Glad you're finding some useful information here. If you don't find what you need, feel free to ask questions. Folks will be glad to answer them.

Hello  Rob and Mona!

Welcome to the RV Forum!  Information is power when buying a new RV, so feel free to ask all your questions here.

Enjoy the RV Forum.

rosterh said:
Hi everyone, my name is Rob and I live in Denver, CO.? My wife Mona and I are very new to rv'ing, so new that we are still looking for the right travel trailer for us and our two little children.? So far all the advice I have read throughout the forum has been extremely helpful in our pursuit.? Thanks for everything so far!

Welcome to the forum Rob and Mona.  In doing your search for the right trailer, remember that the right trailer is a floor plan you are happy with, a tow vehicle that can pull it with safety and driving comfort, and a hitching system to provide that safety and comfort.  Don't hesitate to ask questions as they occur to you in your search.

Back
Top Bottom