Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tegjhg

Hi Everyone,
  We are from Indiana and my husband and I just purchased our first popup camper ;D I am so excited  We pick it up tomorrow. I have never had a camper before, but my husband has. I have read through some of the posts and I am sure glad that this exists. Hope to hear from anyone, excited to talk to other fellow campers.
Tara aka TEG

Welcome aboard!

Good for you. Bought it at the right time as you will get a lot of use out of it in the next several months.

Do you have a first trip planned?  Remember you can set it up in the driveway and test it out for a night or two to get familiar with how everything works.

Welcome from a fellow Hoosier!  Turkey Run?  McCormick's Creek?  Indiana has some awesome places to camp!

Welcome to the forum!  It's so exciting picking up that first RV.  Hope you love it!

Robin

winona said:
Welcome from a fellow Hoosier!  Turkey Run?  McCormick's Creek?  Indiana has some awesome places to camp!
X2, welcome Fellow Hoosier.  Better book a trip or two asap, our awesome state parks can get busy in the summer.  If you go on the DNR website, you can get park passes and camping promos that save you some money.

Welcome to the RV Forum Tara

I think you will find that we all like to talk to fellow campers......In fact sometimes we won't shut up ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom