Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joe Root

Hello All --

We are new to the Forum and almost new to RV'ing -- we have had the Minnie about a year and use it mostly for dog agility trials.

The family includes three agility heroes, one agility handler and one Agility Support Spouse, useful primarily for heavy lifting.

Glad to be here, and see you on the road!

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

What part of the country are you from?

Hi Steve --

Thanks for the welcome!

We have two bichon frises (or, if I were a better French speaker, bichons frises) and a sheltie.  We have been putting them in their crates for all trips, but we are experimenting with allowing the two more dependable dogs to be loose, as they tend to go under the single bed (the folded-down table) and stay there.

There is a lot of diversity of opinion on this topic within the dog community, I know.  We are trying to find a balance between safety and the dogs' comfort, which isn't easy.

Anybody have thoughts?

Thanks,

Joe, Natalie and the 3R's
Rufus, Roxanna and Reggie

Shelties are very intelligent as I recall, and bichon's are just cute!  Do the bichon's participate in the agility exercises as well?  Any chance you might have pictures to share?  Our Forum software has the capability of attaching photos to a Forum posting  under  Additional Options at the bottom left of the message composition box.

Your bichons would have a similar appearance to my polar bear cub!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom