Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pap

I'm New to the forum.  Have been reading through some of the posts and found them very interesting.  I'm retired Army and Civil Service.  In the process of buying a 2006 Winnebago (New).  Will pick it up next month.  I'm from Washington State.  I had an older Bounder several years ago but sold it as wife and I were both working and never used it.  Now I'm retired and she is slowing down and we have time to go places.

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Hi Pap, and welcome to RVForum.net.  We spent last summer in Moses Lake, WA, workamping at the Suncrest Resort. Will be back there this coming season as well, so maybe we will run into you.

I'm from the Tacoma area.  Born and raised in PA I retired from Fort Lewis in 1984 and liked the area so just stayed here, also the wife is from Auburn WA.  Love all the outdoor activities around here.

Hi Pap, Welcome to the Forum. I'm ex-Army, hubby was USMC, now retired civil service (NPS ranger). We have a 2004 Winnebago and are having a great time traveling. Hope you and your wife have a ball.

Enjoy
Wendy
Pahrump, Nevada (63 degrees and sunny)

Pap said:
I'm from the Tacoma area.  Born and raised in PA I retired from Fort Lewis in 1984 and liked the area so just stayed here, also the wife is from Auburn WA.  Love all the outdoor activities around here.

We enjoyed 5 great RVing years while living in Arlington. The Northwest is a beautiful place to RV from the coast to the Columbia River valley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom