Hiller joins the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hiller

My wife and I are long time campers starting with a popup trailer and 2 kids in diapers about 1972, followed by a tent and a Honda Civic,, a VW westty, and finally 3 travel trailers. We just purchased our 3rd TT a 2006 Sunline 2699.We tow with a Toyota Tundra.

We live in northern Virgina and look forward to retirement in a couple years and some extensive traveling in our RV. We enjoy taking trips just got back from the Minnesota state Fair a couple of weeks ago

Hiller

Welcome aboard, Hiller & family.  We hope you will share your expereince with us as time goes on - feel free to jump in on any ongoing discussion...  or start your own.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  We are looking forward to your participation here.  Thanks for joining us.

Where in Northern Virginia do you live?? We left Northern Virginia (Loudoun County) about 6-1/2 years ago.

Welcome Hiller to the forum. I notice that you had a VW Westy.....I'm amazed by how many folks here started out or owned VW Westys at some time in their RVing carreers. We still have one !

Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom