Holiday ukulele concerts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good that you can still have some performances Tom.
Aye, it's been a while Jackie. Attendees have to show proof of vaccination and wear masks. The county allows a waiver for "performers" not to wear masks.

I can't get onto the website. I'll have a look when I'm in the right country 😁
Location shouldn't prevent you from viewing the site. There are several links that require a password, but the site tells you if you try to access those pages. Do you see an error message of some kind?

Location shouldn't prevent you from viewing the site. There are several links that require a password, but the site tells you if you try to access those pages. Do you see an error message of some kind?
No it's the normal Google restriction thing.

No it's the normal Google restriction thing.
What restriction is that? I didn't think google was involved if you're clicking on a url/link (i.e. you're not searching for anything). Try typing the url into your browser (without the spaces) ;

https: // www. deltastrummers. org

Same even when typing in the details. I'm wondering if it's because it's WordPress as I've had this problem with another WordPress site.

Only 3 rehearsals to go before the first of our three Delta Strummers holiday concerts. Covid/venue restrictions limit capacity of all venues to 100. The program includes a mix of Christmas and non-Christmas songs, and a few new-to-us numbers.

The link for the Delta Strummers worked for me. I'll take a closer look tomorrow when I'm not so tired. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom