Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ntchwaidumela

Did'ja ever get the feeling that, when your driving back from a trip, you're not really going home? You're actually driving your home to your house. And is it a medical condition to not want to leave your RV in order to go into your stationary dwelling? And how come we fill up our houses with a bunch of stuff to make us happy but in our RV's we endeavor to trim our belongings down to a small scale...and we're happier? And has anybody noticed that, in a house, if you get tired of the way it looks inside, you redecorate the interior but in and rv, if you get tired of the way things look, you virtually redecorate the exterior..by traveling on? And.............ok, ok, I'll stop.

I know exactly what you mean "Waid" (can I call you that?).
Give me my hubbie, the dogs, the RV and the ability to change
the view out my windows and I will want for nothing more.

Ntchwaidumela said:
And how come we fill up our houses with a bunch of stuff to make us happy but in our RV's we endeavor to trim our belongings down to a small scale...and we're happier?

I have no clue as to the medical condition this may involve but I have just found that after 8 months "on the road"  we returned to our little cabin in Northwest Idaho.  It is filled to the brim with "stuff" I need.  Yet in the 8 months I was gone, I did not think of it once.  In fact as we open the cabin I've forgotten about most of it until I see. it.  I spend days organizing and reorganizing  and finally contributing some of it to charity.  It may be  an instinctual thing about building a nest.  It certainly can become cluttered and then to top it off, I bring things in from the motorhome that I NEED in the cabin.  Go figure.  The motor home is indeed a simple lifestyle.

Betty

I know exactly what you mean "Wad" (can I call you that?).

You can call me anything you want. May I call you Aksnevs?
  Your husband is an extremely lucky man. ;)

Ntchwaidumela said:
I know exactly what you mean "Waid" (can I call you that?).
You can call me anything you want. May I call you Aksnevs?
Your husband is an extremely lucky man. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom