Hope to be On the Road, Again!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackliz

Howdy, Framily.
Well, we plan to leave Fort Worth, TX tomorrow as soon as Jack puts a little air in the tires. We are headed down to the Lone Star Corral, the SKP co-op in Hondo, TX.

Oreo seems to be pretty much back to normal. Her appetite is good and she is pretty active, once again. Jack and I are feeling good.  We will head south on I-35 and probably stop at the Flying J at Waco to take on diesel fuel. At least the price will be lower than the last time we fueled up at Cheyenne, WY in August.  ;D 

C Ya,
Jack , Liz and Oreo

We'll be stopping in Waco for fuel tomorrow too, maybe we'll see you there.  Otherwise, we'll be in Bandera on Wednesday for a few days.

Ned said:
We'll be stopping in Waco for fuel tomorrow too, maybe we'll see you there.  Otherwise, we'll be in Bandera on Wednesday for a few days.

O.K. We'll keep in touch.

Liz

Jack and Liz:

How about a report on the SKP at Hondo after you get there?  Next Spring we plan to wander around all over Texas and visit all the places shown on the TV show "Texas Country Reporter".  So we are looking for places to overnight.

Good happiness on your journey.

Smoky said:
Jack and Liz:

How about a report on the SKP at Hondo after you get there?  Next Spring we plan to wander around all over Texas and visit all the places shown on the TV show "Texas Country Reporter".  So we are looking for places to overnight.

Good happiness on your journey.

O.K., will do. Right now, we are at Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in Boerne, TX. This morning, we head for Hondo.  BTW, where are you now?

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Ned said:
We'll be stopping in Waco for fuel tomorrow too, maybe we'll see you there.? Otherwise, we'll be in Bandera on Wednesday for a few days.

Not sure if still in Bandera, Ned -- but it so and in the area, please stop and say hello to my good friends, Albin and Bibi Kerekes and check out their small and friendly RV park, The Pomarosa. Aside from using my SW, they are just real nice people. I was in the hill country a few years back and had the pleasure of spending a few days with Albin and Bibi. Have never felt more at home.

http://www.pomarosa.com/

Bob,

You should have said something yesterday, we're at Pioneer River Resort in Bandera for the next 4 days.  I considered Pomarosa but we got here first :)

Back
Top Bottom