Hot Springs Arkansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ohiosnowbird

We’re trying to reserve some nights at Lake Ouachita State Park near Hot Springs and the Arkansas State Park reservation system is a nightmare. They don’t show pictures of the individual sites and they pretty much make you guess why something is not available, only a message that says your selection is not available. I’ve looked at RV life campground reviews to see if anyone took decent photos of camp spots but there really aren’t any. We also have tried google earth and apple maps, butthose just give overhead shots. Does anyone know a good resource where we can see campsites in Arkansas? Thanks.

I stayed there a couple years ago and would go back in a heartbeat. Sites were well spaced, flat and plenty long. Hopefully you'll find a photo resource showing sites as I'm sure some are better than others but even with a near full campground and having to take what I could get, it worked out very well.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

I stayed there a couple years ago and would go back in a heartbeat. Sites were well spaced, flat and plenty long. Hopefully you'll find a photo resource showing sites as I'm sure some are better than others but even with a near full campground and having to take what I could get, it worked out very well.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM
Thanks.

As an alternative I wanted to mention Lake DeGray state park about 25 miles south of Hot Springs also has a nice little recently renovated campground, it is a smaller lake, but fairly scenic. I have been to Lake Ouachita State park, but it has been about 20 years, I don't really remember the details, other than fairly mountainous, I have also stayed at a COE campground at Lake Nimrod about 40 miles north of Hot Springs in recent years, it looked potentially nice, however we were there during repaving operations when half the campground was closed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afshan
Back
Top Bottom