How is I5 through Seattle for a large class A?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How many years ago? I did police training at Ft Lewis and it wasn't good then. Officer on base didn't like one of our teams Micky Mouse Shirt under his cammies. Ever eat at Galloping Gertties, loved the place.
1966/1967; no never heard of the restaurant. Matter of fact, I received a speeding ticket just South of Seattle, I was driving my red 1965 Olds 4-4-2, speed limit changed from 65 to 55 and I missed the sign; that's how light traffic was back then.
The state trooper looked at the woman beside me, smiled, then told me to pay attention to my driving..

Last edited:
1966/1967; no never heard of the restaurant. Matter of fact, I received a speeding ticket just South of Seattle, I was driving my red 1965 Olds 4-4-2, speed limit changed from 65 to 55 and I missed the sign; that's how light traffic was back then.
The state trooper looked at the woman beside me, smiled, then told me to pay attention to my driving..
It really changed since then, I was the early 80's and its worse now. Man Who Killed 4 Washington Police Officers Shot Dead

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom