How often do you watch your outdoor television??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just bought a new trailer that has a a tv mount and connections on the outside. I really don't see us using it. Unless maybe there is a game we might want to watch. In that case we will move the inside TV to the outside mount.
I don't see us sitting outside watching TV or a movie.
I will save that for evenings inside after the fire dies down or it's cold and wet outside.

Along the same lines,how many of you have a TV in the bedroom? We have connections there as well, but have not bought a TV yet.

We just bought a new trailer that has a a tv mount and connections on the outside. I really don't see us using it. Unless maybe there is a game we might want to watch. In that case we will move the inside TV to the outside mount.
I don't see us sitting outside watching TV or a movie.
I will save that for evenings inside after the fire dies down or it's cold and wet outside.

Along the same lines,how many of you have a TV in the bedroom? We have connections there as well, but have not bought a TV yet.

We have a TV in the bedroom. I watch it quite often. My wife will be watching something in the "living room" and I'll watch something in the bedroom, but I usually turn it off and go to sleep before she comes to bed.

Back
Top Bottom