How to delete a posted classified

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveRB55

Could someone please tell me how to delete a classified ad. I posted a toad for sale and would like to remove the post. Thanks

I also have one that needs to be removed for my TPMS. I just got a message the other day inquiring about them. They are sold

For others' future reference, Classified ad threads are locked to prevent unnecessary tangent conversations. If you posted an ad and need it edited or removed, send a PM to any Site Team member or Administrator... or post here. ;)

I took care of it for you.
Please delete both of my posts - I sold the trailer.

For others' future reference, Classified ad threads are locked to prevent unnecessary tangent conversations.;)
...I don't see any direct/personal messaging facility.
Private conversations aren't enabled for new members.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you supposed to respond to the poster? The thread is locked so you can't respond in the thread, and (I'm new to the forum) I don't see any direct/personal messaging facility.
Folks posting an ad should read this first:
Please read this before posting or reading ads here
Specifically, note the following:

"Also be sure to include a way for potential buyers to contact you (e.g. email address &/or phone number)."

...I don't see any direct/personal messaging facility.
Private conversations aren't enabled for new members.

That is true, a restriction put in place out of necessity because of spammers (unfortunately). But that PM functionally will unlock at either 10 or 25 posts I believe. A small bit of participation and you’ll be up and running in no time. 😉

Ah, my bad. Is there any way for me to edit my message so I can add contact info? Or delete it and re-post a corrected version? I looked but I don't see it ...

@GaryInCO You kinda ended up in the twilight zone of non-posting options. 😉 Our forum threads lock against user edits after the first minute, and you can’t send PMs until X number of posts.

I just sent you a PM, which you may still be able to read since I initiated it. If so, please respond there with your desired classified edits, and I’d be glad to make them for you.

Sorry, I missed the fact that you posted an ad, and assumed you were asking a generic question. If Scotty's suggestion doesn't work, just re-post the ad, let us know and we'll delete the old one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom