How to sell my RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SSmith315

I have a 2003 Rexhall/Rexair 38'. It has 32,423 miles. This RV comes with two TVs, and is setup for Dish Network. (We used a Pathway portable.) The carpet in the front section has been replaced with water-proof plank flooring. All 6 tires are new, new loveseat, new queen mattress, cedar closet. The chassis is Ford 350, Trident engine 10 cylinder, 2 air conditioners, new water pump. Onan 6600 generator with two new 6volt batteries and 1 new 12volt battery. Many extras. Must sell due to illness. I wondered if any of you know the best place for me to advertise this and how to find out what I should ask for it. Thank you!

Ebay, Facebook marketplace for starters. As for price? Nada is a starting point. Also look on RVtrader online for comparables.

Given the ongoing Covid camping craze, my suggestion is list it anywhere you can, facebook market may bring in a lot of local interest, craiglist, seems to draw more scams and tire kickers, but it only takes the one right person to see the ad, and RV Trader probably gives you the widest number of views, but also cost more. Regardless of what you do, post good photos and a detailed accurate description, with miles, floor plan, upgrades, location, chassis, engine, etc. The worst ads out there are the ones that say 1995 RV for sale $XXX with a blurry photo that looks like it was taken 20 years go and no details.

So sorry you need to sell your RV. Sounds like a nice rig. Also, welcome to the Forum and good luck selling your RV.

Note that the OP hasn't been seen here since the initial post in November. The link in post #5 goes to a sellyourRV site of some sort- I didn't click on it, and won't.

I have a 2003 Rexhall/Rexair 38'. It has 32,423 miles. This RV comes with two TVs, and is setup for Dish Network. (We used a Pathway portable.) The carpet in the front section has been replaced with water-proof plank flooring. All 6 tires are new, new loveseat, new queen mattress, cedar closet. The chassis is Ford 350, Trident engine 10 cylinder, 2 air conditioners, new water pump. Onan 6600 generator with two new 6volt batteries and 1 new 12volt battery. Many extras. Must sell due to illness. I wondered if any of you know the best place for me to advertise this and how to find out what I should ask for it. Thank you!
Have you sold this RV yet? I would like to get a look at it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom