How to Store Glaucoma Eyedrops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're right. Here in Arizona it would be very difficult to keep drugs in-transit within narrow temperature ranges. I'm making this storage business much more difficult than it is. I'll just do the best I reasonably can.

Thank you again for your help and advice.
Now you're cooking with gas. :)

I used to have a small (I can't believe I spelled this right first try but google says I did) Peltier effect "refrigerator" (Small thing about 8" tall looks like a vintage kitchen fridge model)

I gave it to a Type 1 who loved to travel and she used it to keep insulin cool when traveling.> Now these are not all that efficient but.. They do work good for as I recall room temp -30 degrees

I used to have a small (I can't believe I spelled this right first try but google says I did) Peltier effect "refrigerator" (Small thing about 8" tall looks like a vintage kitchen fridge model)

I gave it to a Type 1 who loved to travel and she used it to keep insulin cool when traveling.> Now these are not all that efficient but.. They do work good for as I recall room temp -30 degrees

I'll check it out. Many thanks for the suggestion.

While the Amazon listing does not explain clearly, I highly suspect the small insulin cooler I linked to in post #8 is just that, as it is too tiny for a compressor, but does have a battery and electricity to operate or charge it. Power being passed thru dissimilar metals to create heat or cold.

Charles

While the Amazon listing does not explain clearly, I highly suspect the small insulin cooler I linked to in post #8 is just that, as it is too tiny for a compressor, but does have a battery and electricity to operate or charge it. Power being passed thru dissimilar metals to create heat or cold.

Charles
Thank you Charles. These small insulin coolers look great.

I have so many possible solutions now.

I am so grateful to everyone who took the time to respond.

Likely the same idea.. Different "Wrapper" but the same idea. I"'m sure.. They do work well but only cool about 30 Degrees below room temp.

Back
Top Bottom