How to tie knots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JerArdra

Tom, Al, Dave, and others:

I grew up with my Dad's sailboat in Detroit (we sailed Lakes Huron, St. Clair, Erie and all the bars along the Detroit river) and later Ardra and I had a live aboard fiberglass trimaran in SF Bay.  I used to know some of these knots in the web site below but this is the BEST site I have ever seen if you're interested in learning how to tie specific knots.  Take a look you'll like it.

Click here.

JerryF
[edit]Fixed link.[/edit]

Great animation.  At one time I could tie a bowline one handed, but today I'd have to think about it with two hands :)

That's a great site Jerry and I really like the annimation. Thanks.

Love it!

I enjoyed watching the rabbit jump up out of the hole, run around the tree, then dive back into the hole again!  Exactly how I was taught the bowline on Lake Champlain when I was 5 years old!!

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the web site.  I wish I had known about it back in the early 70's when I made a huge window covering out of macrame!

Betty

Thanks good site. Wife and I just got back from 4 year cruise through Carribean, well maybe not just got back, got back last July, just before hurricanes, and used several of those.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom