How to transfer UTube videos to your PC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

I am looking for a way to capture video that I find on Utune so I can look at it again and again without having to wait for lengthy downloads each time.  I know there are 3rd party products out there.  Anyone know of an inexpensive easy to use product?

Smoky

Assuming you mean YouTube, a Google search on youtube downloader turns up dozens of such programs.  Add free to the search and there are still a lot.

There are add ons for Firefox.. And a program called Any Video Converter Free.  I use that one however lately it has not been working (Something conflicts, I'm trying a re-install after clean up to see if that helps)

Ned said:
Assuming you mean YouTube, . . .

Smoky wrote > "I am looking for a way to capture video that I find on Utune . . . "

Another downside to Apple product users. iTunes, for example, begins playing with their heads. Smoky would never mistype before he switched to the iPhone.  Sad indeed . . .  :)

LOL Bob!

My kids say it is not a mistype.  They have some kind of shortcut language they use when text typing.  I can relate to that as I am an old ham radio cw operator and we shorten just about everything.

I did upgrate my Total Recorder software product which I use constantly in our music work to the Video Pro version.  Does a fantastic job.  Not free but a long of bang for under $50.  That works for UTube and lots of other uses and lots of file conversion capability.

Ooops I did it again.  My kids are smiling.  ;)

Smoky

Back
Top Bottom