HOWDEE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rvrrat

Hi, Im the new kid here. Just found this forum. My wife and I have been rv'n for around 20 years. Mostly dry camp stuff-desert, river etc. Have a 32' class A Suncrest. We also belong to a camping club-subsidary of and Elks lodge-and camp with them 3-5 times a year. Thats about it....cyall ;D

Hi rvrrat, and welcome to our friendly forum. Hope you'll stick around and participate in the discussions or start one of your own.

Hi RVrat and welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Hope ou will join in any of the ongoing discussions or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.  What part of the country are you from?  Do you ever get in the Quartzsite area?
Thanks for joining us.

Im from the Southern Calif area (no of LA). Ive been thru Quartzite one time actually accidently! We were on our way home from Lake Havasu area and I took a wrong turn. This is quite the informative forum. thanks all...

One of our RV Forum rallies takes place south of QZ in January every year.  Usually have more than 30 rigs in attendance.  Another rally is coming up at Moab, Ut  1 MAy thru 11 May this year.  Also the Southeast Spring Rally is under way in the East.  You are welcome to join us at a rally sometime.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom