Howdy Folks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pjesmer

I'm fixin' to retire from the Air Force in a few years and I'm starting the research to find me a decent RV so I can travel to places I want to see instead of the ones Uncle Sam wanted me to see..... I've started leaning towards a 90's model Fleetwood bounder because I've read alot of good reviews on them. Also, I'm thinking of getting it off of EBay. Has anyone done the EBay thing?? Thanks

I haven't personally bought an RV on eBay, but have heard/read of folks who have. I haven't heard of any horror stories, but I've discouraged relatives from buying an RV they can't thoroughly check out first. Take a look at some of the buying tips in our library, then decide if you'd be comfortable buying sight unseen. Click the Library button and select Checklists.

Hi pjesmer,

Welcome to the forum! I don't know anything about buying from ebay but, as Tom said, one should thoroughly check out any RV they plan to purchase. Many times on older models things are not working properly. The selling price might be attractive but you could end up spending a lot in repairs. I'm sure others will know more about the process than I do.

We owned two Bounders when we first started RVing. I liked both of them. One was a '95 gas model and the other was a "96 diesel pusher. I probably would have purchased another Bounder diesel for full timing but they dragged their feet in introducing it so we went with another brand. We now own a 2000 40' American Dream which is our home.

Be sure to ask all your questions. You will get answers.  Also, thanks for being out there watching over us so we can sleep easier!!!!

Welcome to the RV Forum . This is a great place to get information and help when shopping. I have never even looked into buying a RV on Ebay but feel one should be carefull.

Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions.  Thanks for joining us.

Back
Top Bottom