Howdy folks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cheezehed

Glad I found this website!  The hubby and I have thought long and hard about it, and have decided to become full-timers. Because he injured his back we have decided on a motorhome, and I'm sure we'll have a few questions.  Have owned an '85 Southwind 27 foot slice of heaven a few years back...so have an idea about what it entails. 

Our kids are all grown and spread around the country right now.  It's funny because when we moved closer, suddenly they're too busy to visit, heh.  There are so many places we haven't seen that we figure we might as well go check them out, we can squeeze in a visit to the kids from time to time  ;)

I've been reading through the library and posts, love the links!  Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing you on the road in the future!

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome to the Forum, cheezehed. You'll find some other cheezeheds here. And you'll find a bunch of people with a lot of RV knowledge who are willing to share. Ask away with any questions and please share your adventures with the group.

Enjoy
Wendy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom