howdy folks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thunderchicken

my name is Dylan, I'm in so-cal. just got a little rig to drive back east with in march, as soon as i figure out how to run everything in it!
anyone here know anything about the '85 mini Winnie on a Chevy chassis? i have scoured the internet and cant find the slightest bit of info on this little rig. cant even find a pic of this model with the same floor plan as mine, let alone an owners manual! any info would be greatly appreciated. i have no idea what I'm doing.

Just ask questions here as you come across things you need/want to do and can't figure out how.

Most RV systems and appliances are identical or very similar, so other than the location of switches and things like that, we can probably help you out.

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

Welcome Dylan. Enjoying the cold in so Cal? Lots of info here on the Forum and lots of knowledable folks who should be able to answer your questions so ask away.

Wendy
Salton Sea SRA
61 degrees at 5:30 pm

Back
Top Bottom