Howdy From David and Joanne (The cat lady)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NC DaveD

Hello everybody! Thank you Mr.Gary Brink for pointing me in the right direction to meet back up with all our friends from the Compuserve RV Forum. I've had a chance to look around and really like what I see. The only surprise I've had was when I came across somebody named "Smoky" and didn't see Jim Dicks picture under the name? ;D? Its great to see so many names I remember and many new ones as well!.

For those that we haven't met yet, we are the Derways, driving a 1996 Monaco Windsor towing a 2000 Honda Accord. Most know us as Fireman Dave and Joanne (Mrs. Mudslide). We use our motorhome to travel to model train shows, cat shows (Jo breeds and shows Abysinnians), camp with our local Good Sam Chapter, and try to take a sightseeing trip once a year with family and/or friends.

Looking forward to "talking" with folks and getting back in with the Framily!

David D.

NC DaveD said:
Looking forward to "talking" with folks and getting back in with the Framily!

Welcome back Dave.  Glad you found the new site.  :)

Phil

Fireman Dave and Mrs. Mudslide,

Welcome to our friendly forum. Glad you decided to join us, and looking forward to your participation here.

Hi Dave & Joanne,

Great to see you found us!!! Sorry we'll miss seeing you at the spring rally. Hope we can make the fall. Hope you enjoy the new forum.

Hello David and Joanne!

Glad you joined us and we'll be looking forward to your participation if Forum discussions.  Let us know if you need assistance with Forum navigation.

Welcome back to the forum, Dave.  Glad to see that you found us.  Feel free to participate in any way - questions, comments, etc.

Back
Top Bottom