Howdy ho good neighbors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

99GeorgieBoy

My family and I would like to say hello as we are new members to this forum.

We picked up our first MH today, a '99 Georgie Boy Cruise Master 3515.  You can see how much thought I put into my ID.  ;D  The kids are just plain giddy, which makes the thoughts of "what have I done?" leave my head.  We're looking forward to our first trip next month and would welcome any comments on this model MH.  We'll be heading to NE Ohio for Labor Day weekend and then down to Mammoth Cave KY.  Any input of things to do, places to see on the drive back from KY to WI would be great.

We live in Wisconsin and would like to hear about other families in the area who might want to get together for a weekend here and there.

Mike

Hi Mike and welcome to our forum. Congratulations on the Cruise Master, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun trips with it. Let us know if we can answer any questions.

Hi Mike,
welcome to The RV Forum and  Congratulations on the Cruise Master.  I am sure you will enjoy it.  Please ask any question that you may have and we will try to provide the answers.

Thanks guys.  I'm sure it will bring years of many fun memories as well.

Took a quick drive today with the family and ended up in a MAJOR thunderrstorm with horizontal rain, 60 mph cross winds and hail.  Made for a fun trip.  The wife's nerves are shot (temporarily)but the kids had fun counting lightening bolts.  I really think this a great forum and hope to learn many a thing from all of you.

Mike

Hi Mike. Sounds like a fun drive.....you'll always remember those kinds of drives while the 'normal and uneventful' ones will fade. Ask away if you have any questions and no matter what, enjoy the RV !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom